A little background, 23 year old dude from Singapore with IT background (Ethical hacker), friend introduced me to Forex which he eventually quit but I didn't. I love challenges and now I plan on taking up Forex trading as a career apart from my passive income jobs.
When I first started trading, I was frustrated! I had so many unanswered questions, why do I keep getting stopped out? Why are my profits so low? Why was my trades always going opposite only once I opened. Is my broker trading against me? So I paused and walked away from the charts for a few weeks, in that break I took it upon myself to understand more about Forex before opening the charts again and here is what I learned. Mind you, I did not buy any course or Indicators! All I did was read articles on the internet, watch a ton of YouTube videos and tried almost all indicators .
Here we go, my tips. These are based on my views
- UNDERSTAND BANKS AND BIG FINANCIALS INSTITUTIONS MOVES THE MARKET - No retail traders will be able to move the market like how the Big Banks move the market. You need to understand how banks move smart money and dumb money.(Will explain more later in the post)
- STOP SEARCHING FOR THE HOLY GRAIL - No indicators is going to tell you where is the best entry or best exit. They often lag and are behind time so by the time you enter a trade, the trend has already moved a certain percentage causing you to lose precious pips that you could have gotten as profits. Instead look at the charts to search for "low risk, high probability trades" (Will explain more later in the post)
- LOOK OUT FOR NEWS (fundamentals) - Big impact news move the markets with big moves, don't get stopped out because you entered at the wrong time without knowing that there is a high impact news in a few minutes/hours. It might hurt your account badly even through you have a stop-loss. Understand the nature of the news and how it will impact the currency.
- DO NOT CHASE PROFITS - Chasing profits will be the number one reason you blow your account because no amount of money will satisfy you, you will always want more. Trust me, I've been there and done that . Instead start looking at percentage earned and loss, because in Forex you need money to make money. Lets say you have a target of 5% a month, with a $1000 account that is only $50 and doesn't seem significant but do that with a $100,000 account and you will get $5000 every month. I think you will get it by now. You can't just open a $1000 account and expect to be a millionaire in 1 month. Greed will take over you and you will blow every account you open.
- DO NOT OVER LEVERAGE YOU ACCOUNT - By over leveraging you will be able to open larger lot sizes and you will feel good that you can use less money to earn more profit! Then you will start trading, say you profited your first trade and you feel good about yourself. Profited your second trade and feel even better. So you go bigger in the third trade, and guess what? You lost this trade. And this one loss is enough to wipe out your whole $1000 account.
- MORE TRADES DOES NOT GIVE YOU MORE PROFITS - As a trader you should understand not every trade will turn out positive, there will always be negative trades. And at times you can have more negative trade than positive but still end up with profits at the end of the week? This is where quality over quantity trades comes in play. Lets say for example you had 4 losing trades and 2 winning trades, your losing trades are 2% each and your winning trades are 8% each, add them up and you will still have 8% profit. This is also a very important part called risk management. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND RISK MANAGEMENT ELSE YOU WILL ALWAYS FAIL IN FOREX.
- NEVER CHASE THE MARKET - Markets move 24/7 from Monday 5 AM to Saturday 5 AM (Singapore time, GMT+8). There will be plenty of opportunity to enter the market. You don't always need to have an open position during this time to feel like a trader. Smart traders look for the best opportunity to enter the market at certain levels. Missed an opportunity, don't worry! There will always be another opportunity, trust me! By chasing the market and always trying to open a position, it will only cause you to blow out your account faster.
- PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE - I can't place more emphasis on this point. Once you have analysed the market and placed your trade, be patient and let the market work for you. By you sitting at the screen 24/7, the trade is not going to go by your way magically. Remember Bulls will Profit, Bears will profit, only Pigs will get slaughtered! Don't let greed eat you alive.
Now lets talk about the "low risk, high probability" trades and how I trade. Trading is easy, if you take some time to understand it.
How I trade? That's a simple question. I use supply and demand together with fundamentals. I keep my charts clean off indicators. I know I know as soon as I say supply and demand, some of you are going to be like supply and demand doesn't exist in the currency market. But I hope you understand this are my views. Supply and Demand
Supply and demand levels are zones that tend to be tested again and again till its broken creating another level for supply and demand. You are basically trading against the trend and I know people will be scared and think I'm dumb for saying. But once I learned this theory and started practicing it, I kicked myself in the bum for being so dumb all this while. This zones are also known for when banks throw large amount of money into the market. Bank traders do not have their screen cluttered with tons of indicators like retail trades who is just in search for the holy grail. They practice supply and demand. Let me put it in a easier context, It is basically buying a currency at wholesale and selling it at a retail price. People always practice this everyday in life like buying more of a certain item just because it is on discount at a supermarket but I don't understand why they neglect it when it comes to Forex. It is no different here in the markets. I am not going to say no more, as I want you to google more about it and understand it yourself, that is the best way you will learn better. Watch YouTube videos, read articles, see how bankers trade, understand why they place the trade.
Also understand that there is no supply and demand in lower time frame like M1 or M5, its just noise. For myself, I use H1/H4/D1.
I make 100-200 pips per week and that is enough for me currently, Remember don't be greedy.
However when there is news events, supply and demand may be ignored due to the nature of how fundamentals affect the market differently. Understand the difference and with that I have came to the end.
Remember to treat yourself once in awhile when you do good each month, You will enjoy trading better. Let me tell you the best part about trading, is that you can work from anywhere in the world, be your own boss and never be pressured by anyone.
If you have made it this far, I thank you for taking your time to read this thread. This may be your first step to success.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND HAPPY TRADING
No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. Forex Broker's Bonuses . $10,000 Welcome Bonus. $10,000 Welcome Bonus - Join AvaTrade and get a New Clients Bonus up to $10,000 - AvaTrade. $10 No Deposit Bonus. $10 No Deposit Bonus - Open a Live STP account, $10 Bonus is automatically added to your account - FXOpen. 100% Deposit Bonus. 100% Deposit Bonus - Receive a 100% Bonus on Deposits (Max Bonus $5,000). Bonus credited after required ... As this is a Forex indicator, the PipFinite Trend Pro software does not come with any real trading results. There is a video on the website, and a handful of trade examples, but nothing concrete or verified that we can rely on. The indicator market almost never provides trading results to the community, but I’m not totally sure why that’s the case. There’s really nothing stopping the ... Forex is never going to be quite the same again for YOU! In a nutshell, you are finally going to start making money in Forex. I’m not kidding – in the next 92 seconds I’m going to prove to you that your Forex trading is about to be kicked into OVERDRIVE! But how can this be “bad news” for you? Alex’s Forex Pip Pig is made to make you lots of pips on a trending market while keeping away from the marketplace when its filled with uncertainties. Such that you only trade the trending pairs. Knowing when you should trade so when to stay away from the markets makes Forex Pip Pig a true winning system as it only enables you to to trade the trending pairs and avoid the volatile ones. Take Tradersway, Forex Brokers Inc, FX Glory, they're bucket shop brokers. Banks wont take them on cos 1. they dont have the capital to start off properly. 2. they're not legally registered. Advanced Price Action Trader -MY STUFF IS FREE! JOIN ME! Trading Discussion / 694 pip bad tick in USD/JPY on my demo account ... This is a forex product being sold on most likely Clickbank or Plimus for a TBA price. They will most likely offer a refund policy of 60 days no questions asked money back guarantee. Remember if you are going to try Forex Pip Pig that you fully understand how the system works before running it live. I always recommend to use your refund period to test it thoroughly for at least a month. If ... Nexcess - Forex Pip Pig Let hope their forex and cryptocurrency work well together. Share Helpful. Review moderation team note. 4 Star rating removed. Undisclosed compensated reviews are illegal in many countries, including the USA, where the FPA is based. Disclosed compensated reviews are legal in more places, but are considered to be unethical by the FPA. Compensated reviews are not permitted at the FPA. In the ... Here at Forex Robot Nation you will be able to find the best reviews on Forex Pip Pig from real Forex traders. We have a strong community that are fully involved in the process of our Forex reviews which include a dedication to testing and discussion. Our users and expert traders will be able to help you earn a lot of money utilizing Forex trading systems and strategies. If you have any ...
#forex #forexlifestyle #forextrader Want to join the A1 Trading Team? See trades taken by our top trading analysts, join our live trading chatroom, and acces... All about Trading in Forex and Binary Option Marked. PIP SOCIETY TRADING STYLE This system is very different kind of trading style. Its about the M & W Patte... FOREX PIP KILLER EA is an EA that trades for you 100% automatically. Using advanced calculations it opens and manages Forex trading for you automatically. De... How to calculate pips in forex trading? A lot of people are confused about pips forex meaning and the forex trading pip value. You need the value per pip to ... EA ini "GRATIS" Syarat Mutlak : Harus Subscribe, Like dan Share serta Komen kemudian silahkan Download : https://www.mediafire.com/file/6njfy9g7hn5vu4m/Forex... Forex Six 130,630 views. 8:09. Tutorial 1 - MetaTrader 4 Tips and Tricks - Duration: 10:31. Alpari UK 492,935 views. 10:31. Writing a MetaTrader Indicator Step by Step - Duration: 21:23 ... Maybe the best Forex Strategy, the PIP Runner is one of the built-in strategies inside SmartCharts. Get The Trading Platform I Use - https://smartcharts2.com...